Adult Swimming Lessons
Staying active has no age limit. This is the same for learning how to swim! Don’t let your age stop you from learning. Swimming is an important life skill that can come in handy in many situations, such as participating in water sports, saving a life and many more.
Our Adult Swimming Lessons are customised according to an adult’s
learning progress, needs and swimming proficiency. Based on your swimming proficiency, the swimming lessons will be tailored to suit you and help you achieve your goal. We employ our unique coaching system to help you pick up swimming skills efficiently.
Who Is Suitable To Attend
There is no age limit. However, for individual that has underlying medical conditions (E.g. Asthma), we highly recommend a doctor’s opinion to be sought first prior to registration.
How much it cost
$240 for 12 lessons, excluding a one-time registration fee of $40.
Each person will receive a complimentary SmileSwimmers’ Starter Kit that contains a swim cap, goggles board, and smileswimmers bag to kickstart one of the milestones in their life.
Cater To Individual's Fitness Goal
Why You Should Learn Swimming
Sign up for our next level class via WhatsApp!
Meet The Swimming Instructor
Coach Kidd has been coaching swimming classes since 2005. Smile Swimmers is built on his strong passion for swimming and hoping to impart his knowledge about the sports to children of all ages.
- Diploma in Baby Swimming – Birthlight UK
- Austswim (Infant & Preschool Aquatics)
- Diploma of Baby Swimming (Denmark)
- ASCA LEVEL 1 , 2 & 3
- National Coaching Accreditation Programme (NCAP) Certification
- SwimSafer™ Instructor Certification
- Singapore Swimming Teacher’s Association (STA) Certification
- Singapore Teacher Association UK Baby & Toddler
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association (ASCA) Level 1, 2 and 3
- American Swimming Coaches Association (ASCA level 1,2,3)