Meet Coach Kidd
Coach Kidd has been coaching swimming classes since 2005. Smile Swimmers is built on his strong passion for swimming and hoping to impart his knowledge about the sports to children of all ages.
This vision continues to shape Smile Swimmers’ approach to promote this sport through their swimming classes for infants, toddlers, preschools & kids. Equipping the students with essential swimming skills, survival skills, building their self-confidence and instils values that can be applied to all aspects of their lives even after they have graduated.
Aside from coaching swimming lessons, his extensive experience in teaching group exercise classes such as kickboxing, aerobic classes and working with Amore Fitness, Health Promotion Board makes him the perfect trainer to help you achieve your fitness goal.
It has always been his passion to train, teach and guide anyone who is not just looking to lose weight but also aim to transform themselves to be fitter, stronger and faster version of him/her. He will do as much as he can to make each individual reach its optimum results!
- Diploma in Baby Swimming – Birthlight UK
- Austswim (Infant & Preschool Aquatics)
- Diploma of Baby Swimming (Denmark)
- ASCA LEVEL 1 , 2 & 3
- National Coaching Accreditation Programme (NCAP) Certification
- SwimSafer™ Instructor Certification
- Singapore Swimming Teacher’s Association (STA) Certification
- Singapore Teacher Association UK Baby & Toddler
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association (ASCA) Level 1, 2 and 3
- American Swimming Coaches Association (ASCA level 1,2,3)
- Certified Aerobics Instructor & Fitness Instructor (by Singapore Sports Council)
- Certified Personal Trainer by FISAF (Federation of International Sports, Aerobics and Fitness)
- MetaFit™ , MetaPwr™ and MetaPRO™ instructor
Fundamental movement skills (FMS) certification for kids