Swim Squad classes are mainly for swimmers who have completed their SwimSafer™ stage gold, and would like to keep training to get stronger, faster and fitter!
During our Swim Squad programme, you will be mastering stroke techniques, learning proper bodyweights workouts, resistance bands workout. This will help you advance your swimming skills and master advanced swimming techniques. Through body conditioning, it will help u achieve faster timing, better endurance, strengthening both mind and body.
We will also be preparing you for swim meets to build up your confidence in a swim race, both short and long distances.
Lifesaving skills will be covered and if anyone is keen, they can even take part in the lifesaving competition or even advance to a Lifesaving Course.
1 Hour (60 minutes)
Who Is Suitable To Attend
Fitsquad classes is mainly for swimmers who have completed their SwimSafer stage gold, and would like to keep training to get stronger , faster and fitter !
How much it cost
$210 for 12 lessons
Why Your Child Should Learn Swimming
Ready to Join Our Swim Squad?
Give your child the chance to excel in the sports he/she is in love with. Sign up for our trial Swim Squad class.
Meet The Swimming Instructor
Coach Kidd has been coaching swimming classes since 2005. Smile Swimmers is built on his strong passion for swimming and hoping to impart his knowledge about the sports to children of all ages.
- Diploma in Baby Swimming – Birthlight UK
- Austswim (Infant & Preschool Aquatics)
- Diploma of Baby Swimming (Denmark)
- ASCA LEVEL 1 , 2 & 3
- National Coaching Accreditation Programme (NCAP) Certification
- SwimSafer™ Instructor Certification
- Singapore Swimming Teacher’s Association (STA) Certification
- Singapore Teacher Association UK Baby & Toddler
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association (ASCA) Level 1, 2 and 3
- American Swimming Coaches Association (ASCA level 1,2,3)